Scent Florist - Cromwell
We are passionate about flowers and we genuinely care about the pleasure they bring to our clients.
Our shop is now operating under COVID19 Level 2 requirements
While preparing orders we will follow all public health guidelines including the following:
- Regular disinfecting of surfaces.
- Good hand hygiene by frequent hand washing and sanitising.
- Not having sick people in the workplace.
- Meeting physical distancing requirements
Customers can enter the shop while we remain under alert level 2.
To comply with COVID19 Level 2 requirements please follow the instructions below
- On entering the shop please sanitise your hands.
- To ensure we have good contact-tracing records you must sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave.
- Keep your distance of at least 1 metre apart from other customers and our staff.
- As our shop is small; please no more than 2 customers in the shop at any time.
- If you are sick or have cold or flu-like symptoms you must stay away from our premises.
- We prefer contactless methods of payment
The process for contactless deliveries is as follows:
- Deliveries will be done by either a courier service or member of our staff.
- The delivery person will place the flowers on the doorstep before knocking and stepping back at least 2 metres before the door is answered.
- If there is no answer then the flowers will be left at the door.
Please note: Flower availability is limited in both quantity and variety as the Growers and Wholesalers get back up and running. Although we may have to substitute some flowers please be assured that our floral creations just as wonderful as ever.
Situated in sunny Central Otago, we service most areas throughout Central including Cromwell, Queenstown, Wanaka, Alexandra and Maniototo.
Cut off times:
Alexandra & Clyde urban areas plus Queenstown & Arrowtown; 11am Monday-Friday
Wanaka, Maniototo and rural delivery addresses; 2pm the previous day, for delivery Tuesday - Friday.
Cromwell, Bannockburn, Pisa Moorings and Lowburn; 3pm weekdays
- we deliver Monday - Friday (deliveries on Saturday or Sunday may be available but need to be arranged separately by contacting Scent Florist on email@example.com or 021 1591800).
- Wanaka and Rural deliveries may take up to business 2 days from the time of ordering. There are no Saturday deliveries to Rural or Wanaka addresses.
Please note that our arrangements are put together with seasonal flowers so certain replacements are made if flowers aren't available.
Giftware orders will be wrapped and delivered under the same terms as flower deliveries. The cut-off times and delivery notes above apply to giftware deliveries.